GAIAVIT food supplement based on hydrolyzed collagen, xanthumol, polygonum cuspidatum, bromelain, hyaluronic acid, potassium, magnesium, zinc.
GAIAVIT 20 3,5g sachets
- Bovine collagen indrolysed: it is the main component of the connective tissue of our organism. Hydrolyzed collagen is made up of peptides, short chains of amino acids, particularly rich in glycine. This small amino acid is essential to ensure the integrity and hydration of the connective tissue being the main component of the latter.
- Potassium and Magnesium: plays a fundamental role in intra and extracellular liquids in maintaining correct membrane potential (electrochemical balance of cell membranes), acid-base balance and osmotic pressure. They also have important tasks such as contributing to the synthesis of intracellular energy by acting as co-enzymes and metabolic activators both as regards the degradation of sugars and proteins. They are also fundamental for the absorption of some vitamins.
- Hop d.e. 3% in xanthumol: xanthohumol is a natural plant component of hops. The discovery of xanthohumol in hops is not recent but only a few years ago, scientists have rediscovered it focusing in particular on its powerful antioxidant properties demonstrating its ability to reduce both DNA damage and highly reactive free radicals. Other properties manifested in vitro by xanthohum include the stimulation of enzymes involved in detoxification processes and the inhibition of other enzymes involved instead in inflammatory processes.
- Hyaluronic acid: from a chemical point of view, hyaluronic acid is classified as a glucosamine; the molecule is in fact formed by the repetition of long sequences of two simple sugars: glucuronic acid and N-acetylglucosamine. The great solubility in an aqueous environment is important to guarantee the hydration of the tissues while protecting them from excessive tension and stress. At the same time, the high affinity with other hyaluronic acid molecules and with the other components of the extracellular matrix allows the formation of a dense and intricate high molecular weight network. Also present in many animals and in some types of bacteria, hyaluronic acid represents one of the main components of the connective tissue, in particular its amorphous substance (or fundamental substance, a compact gel in which collagen and elastin fibers are immersed).
- Pineapple Bromelain: contained in the stem, fruit and juice, it has always been known for its proteolytic properties (protein digestion) but not only. It is well known also and above all for its anti-edema and fibrinolytic action.
- Resveratrol: it is the main active component present in the Polygonum cuspidatum and to which they are attributed important and effective antioxidant activities. In addition to this, it has been shown to have an important anti-inflammatory activity, through the inhibition of cyclooxygenase and hydroperoxidase.
- Zinc and Copper: are essential mineral elements for the body. They play an essential role either as regards the absorption and use of vitamins which for the constitution of most of the metabolic enzymes. They perform important actions as antioxidants.
- Recommended daily dose and method of use: we recommend taking one sachet a day, to be dissolved in a glass of water.
- Warnings: Tenere fuori dalla portata dei bambini al di sotto dei tre anni. Gli integratori alimentari nonvanno intesi come sostituto di una dieta variata. Non eccedere la dose giornaliera raccomandata. Non consumare decorso il termine ultimo di conservazione. La data di scadenza si riferisce al prodotto in confezione integra e correttamente conservato. Conservare in luogo fresco (<25°C) ed asciutto e lontano da fonti di luce e calore. Il prodotto contiene isomalto pertanto un consumo eccessivo potrebbe avere un effetto lassativo.
Seguici sui social:
|Numero di Buste||30 Buste|