Ekistil 20ml solution
Ekistil Re-epithelializing and lubricating eye drops.
Ekistil is a re-epithelializing, lubricating and refreshing solution that provides relief in conditions of tired, reddened or conditioned eyes caused by contact lens wear, injuries, abrasions or corneal ulcers. Its formulation, geared toward the use of new molecules of plant origin, takes advantage of the intrinsic properties of Echinacea and sunflower seed.
- Plant stem cell extracts of echinacea angustifolia:
plant stem cells contain polysaccharides with humectant function, phytosterols with emollient activity and amino acids that promote re-epithelialization, as well as mineral salts that maintain osmotic balance.
- GPI choline (Glycerophosphoinositol), choline salt extracted from sunflower lecithin): it exerts a moisturizing, nourishing and soothing action on the eye due to the presence of essential nutrients such as: choline, inositol and glycerol.
- HEC (hydroxyethylcellulose): Solution thickener.
- PHMB (biguanide): With disinfectant and preservative action.
- METHOD OF USE: it is advisable to instill 1/2 drops up to 4 times a day.
- WHEN TO USE IT: Is useful in the treatment of corneal ulcers, corneal abrasions and injuries, trauma, dry eye syndrome. Post refractive surgery and phacoemulsifications. The solution can also be instilled on contact lens.