GAIA OZONOIL Blend of oils from 20 ml
GAIA OZONOIL is an oil rich in active ingredients such as ozonized sunflower oil, bisabolol, perilla, baobab, borage, vitamin E, neem oil, tea tree oil and rosmarinus officinalis flowers oil, adjuvant in the treatment of all skin types with emollient action , soothing, purifying and regenerating.
- Ozonized sunflower oil: rich in linoleic acid, tocopherols and carotenoids, it has emollient, nourishing and normalizing properties. Stimulates the regeneration and oxygenation of the skin, counteracting free radicals.
- Perilla oil: oil rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (vegetable omega-3), polyphenols and vitamin E. Indicated to mitigate skin irritation disorders of various kinds; nourishes the skin with antiradical and soothing effect.
- Bisabolol: functional, soothing, anti-reddening agent extracted from the essential chamomile oil.
- Baobab oil: it is obtained by pressing these seeds, it is a precious oil rich in essential fatty acids: oleic acid, linoleic and linolenic acid. The seeds of Baobab are, in fact, rich in proteins and vitamins B1, B2, PP, fatty acids (palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, linolenic and arachidonic), sterols. It is an oil with antioxidant, emollient, smoothing and elasticising properties, excellent for combating skin aging. It improves the elasticity of the skin, it can be used to calm redness and irritation. The oil slows down the formation of wrinkles thanks to its content of vitamin A, D, E.
- Borage oil: it has moisturizing, anti-aging and revitalizing properties. It also has a protective skin action. Maintains the correct balance of the skin: its active ingredients participate in numerous physiological processes, preventing the onset of various diseases. Indicated for the treatment of very dry and mature skin, it favors the maintenance of an elastic skin, preventing wrinkles and skin dehydration.
- Neem oil: Moisturizing, regenerating and restructuring, softening, soothing and disinfectant. It is also recommended for topical acne treatment. Ideal as an adjuvant and regenerating skin.
- Vitamin E: antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals and prevents lipid peroxidation. It is also an effective moisturizing agent, improves the elasticity and softness of the skin.
- Tea tree oil: indicated for the treatment of acne, skin irritations and many other irritating disorders.
- Rosmarinus officinalis flower oil: tonic-stimulating, purifying, astringent and antioxidant.
How to use: Apply 4-6 drops with light massage to the affected area, repeat the application twice a day or as needed using disposable gloves or clean hands.