Gaia Oil dry oil, 50 ml
Gaia Oil: is a dry, soft oil with high skin tolerability, easily distributable on the skin with an emollient, velvety effect without residual greasiness. The product is composed of a mixture of vegetable oils rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Olio di Helianthusannuus (olio di girasole): it has regenerating, emollient and refreshing power and is very rich in vitamins: E, D, F, K
- Borage oil: is an oil rich in gamma linoleic acid, which has strong anti-inflammatory activities as it inhibits the cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase enzymes.
- Adansonia digitata oil (baobab): oil rich in vitamins C, B vitamins and vitamin PP. It regulates the functions of the fibroblasts improving the trophism of the reticular and papillary dermis. It is a source of palmitic acid and botulinum acid with antioxidant activity.
- Soy wisteria oil: oil rich in essential fatty acids such as linoleic and linolenic which have a strong moisturizing and nourishing action.
- Perilla frutescens oil: very rich in rosmarinic acid. The plant has strong antihistamine and anti-allergic properties
- Melaleuca alternifolia oil: It has known antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties
- How to use: apply the oil 2/3 times a day to the affected area with a slight message.
Fields of application:
- Gynecology: adjuvant after medical treatment of vulvar diseases such as: lichen, psoriasis, irritative eczema orallergic. Very useful in post-menopausal xerosis and to counteract the physiological processes of skin aging.
- Dermatology: skin xerosis caused by aging and photoaging, solar and allergic dermatitis, in atopic dermatitis.
- Angiology: xerotic, dry and dehydrated skin caused by venous stasis.
- Surgery: after treatment of surgical wounds to combat the formation of hypertrophic scars.
<< Return to Archive
|Also view:|| |