Infra Defence food supplement of probiotic lactic ferments, prebiotic fibers with Vitamin D
Infra Defence food supplement of probiotic lactic ferments, prebiotic fibers with Vitamin D indicated to provide supplemented supply of these nutrients in case of deficiencies or increased needs.
Infra Defence 10 3g packets
The most commonly used probiotic lactic ferments belong to the genera Lattobacillus and Bifidobacterium:
- Lactic acid bacteria (including L. salivarius, L. gasseri, L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus) whose main functions are to rebalance the intestinal bacterial flora, prevent the development of pathogenic bacteria, improve digestive functions by contrasting constipation, diarrhea, abdominal bloating and halitosis, help improve lactose intolerance, help improve immune defenses by stimulating the production of immunoglobulins and macrophage activity.
- Bifidobacteria (B. bifidum) which help to prevent colonization of the intestine by pathogenic bacteria by producing acids such as lactic, acetic and short chain fatty acids that lower the pH of the intestine as well as other substances with high disinfectant power such as peroxide hydrogen which disadvantages the development of pathogens. They also cooperate with lactic bacteria in restoring a correct balance of intestinal bacterial flora.
- Prebiotic fibers (Acacia fiber and Inulin): they are insoluble fibers, capable of absorbing water. These substances are able to arrive intact, undigested, in the large intestine (where the absorption of food and the formation of feces occurs to a minimum) and can be used and transformed by the bacteria of the intestinal flora. In fact, they stimulate the growth of saprophytic bacterial populations by promoting the rebalancing of the ecosystem and intestinal functions including the production of short chain fatty acids. They are also able to incorporate nutrients resulting in a reduced absorption of sugars and fats.
- Vitamin D: this vitamin plays an important role in the activation of the immune system: without it, in fact, T cells are unable to react and fight the most serious infections that threaten the body as this vitamin promotes the differentiation processes of T lymphocyte cells and it also seems to intervene in the production and release processes of chemotactic substances such as cytokines, essential factors for the activation of the other cells of the immune system and which intervene in the second phase during the protection of the organism from both bacterial and viral infections.
- Directions for use: dissolve the contents of one sachet in half a glass of water
|Number of packets||10 Bustine|
<< Return to Archive
|Also view:|| |